It has been a little while since I posted, and I’m in a makeup beauty kind of mood, so I stumbled across this in my attempts to submerge myself in makeup related things while sitting on the couch, bare faced. Yeah, absolutely normal. Totally.
Without further ado, here we go!
1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
For me, eyeliner terrifies me, mascara just weighs down my Asian straight eyelashes after I’ve curled them, and lip products are for special occasions. So naturally, I’d much rather keep all of my palettes and eye shadows thanks haha.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Ooh this is a hard one. I’ve got very long hair that I’ve never done the whole full chop short thing with, ever. Which at this stage is only because I’m not convinced I won’t regret it. I never style it at all and it’s up in a ponytail 100% of the time – I evidently don’t care much for my hair at all. Despite this, I’d probably go for the never able to cut it again because even though I trim it, that’s almost all I really know and I’m an absolute chicken. Oops.
3. Would you rather coral cheeks or pink cheeks?
I’m not really one for blushes all too often, but I’d have to go for coral cheeks (even though all I’ve got is a generic pink). Coral peachy colours go slightly better with the yellow undertone I have, and just look prettier and less severe in general in my opinion!
4. If you had $1000 to spend would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
This is such a hard one! Honestly I’d most likely go 50/50 if I actually had this option in real life, but if I had to pick one it’d probably have to be clothes simply because I don’t use enough makeup often enough to get my full use out of the $1000 worth. It’d take me a decade or two to go through, even if I did go full luxury!
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Lipstick as eyeliner 100%! You can get eye friendly lipsticks, but you can’t get lip friendly eyeliners. Also, the colour range – yes please!
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora all the way! The brand range is insane, and also MAC is so daunting for someone as indecisive as I am with not having more than a tester out.
7. Would you rather only have one eye shadow or one lipstick for the rest of your life?
One lipstick! I wear eye shadows a lot more than I wear lipsticks. I do love my lipsticks, but I would almost die if I had to limit myself to one eye shadow.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter. I live in Australia with 40 degree Celsius plus summer weather. I’d die from overheating as soon as the summer weather started in winter clothes.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I do love my black nails (resident emo, anyone?) but I’d have to go for bright nails. I’d get bored if I had dark nails for the rest of my life.
10. Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or eye product?
I don’t really have a favourite eye product, but I do have a couple of favourite lipsticks (despite not wearing them a whole lot), so definitely the eye product – that way I lose nothing hehehe.
11. Would you rather a pony tail or a messy bun?
Ever since my first summer lifeguarding three years ago, I have worn my hair in a ponytail every single day without fail. So take a wild guess as to which I prefer.
12. Would you rather never paint your nails again or never be able to wear lipstick?
I’m going to go for never paint my nails again, simply because I love me some lipstick to make me feel all dressy, and I am always super lazy when it comes to painting my nails and waiting for them to dry.
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none or sharpie them in everyday?
Oh my god you can’t do this to me. I have a front fringe that covers my eyebrows, so I guess I’ll go for shaving. I love me a good bold brow, don’t get me wrong, but done the slight wrong way just looks horrid. Ugh. Plus, if you shave them and can’t grow them back, there’s some decent tattoo artists that can give you a killer set of brows.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish, hands down. Is that even a question?! Makeup is a form of art to me. It’s a creative outlet that gives you a boost of confidence when you’re feeling a bit down. As beautiful as nail polish is, makeup is unbeatable to me.
And with that question, the tag is done! I hope you learnt a little more about me and my relationship with all things makeup and beauty! If you want to do this too, let me know and I’ll check it out!
Peace, love and rainbow dreams,